Website development Company in Pune
Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a website for the Internet or an intranet. A web developer is a programmer who creates programs and applications for the World Wide Web. A web developer knows how to build a website from the bottom up: they can create custom code to accommodate your unique needs, developing everything from the site layout to features and functions on the webpage.
How does it work?
Computers connected to the web are called clients and servers.
• Clients are the typical web user's Internet-connected devices (for example, your computer connected to your Wi-Fi, or your phone connected to your mobile network) and web-accessing software available on those devices (usually a web browser like Firefox or Chrome).
• Servers are computers that store web pages, sites, or apps. When a client device wants to access a webpage, a copy of the webpage is downloaded from the server onto the client machine to be displayed in the user's web browser.
Web development methodology
• Requirement Analysis: The first step for us is to analyze your and your target market’s requirements. Who will be visiting your website, what will be the purpose of their visit, what is the primary goal of your website, how can your organization best cater to their needs etc. Many such questions are analyzed for the Needs Analysis stage. If we are given access to the current website statistics, we would also like to analyze your current page views, average user time spent on the site, top landing pages, existing search engine rankings, existing bounce rates, and many such factors. We analyze your online target audience and assess your differentiation strategy to best attract and retain your online visitors.
Formulate the digital strategy:
Based on the needs analysis, we determine the factors that will best serve your website. We look at the trends in the market to ensure that you have the latest technology, components, and elements. We take time to think outside the box and give consideration to more than your present-day business needs so that your website can sustain any upcoming future needs.
We consider this stage to be one of the most crucial factors in any project. We justify every single aspect of the design to ensure that each element is serving a specific need and the website is truly designed to attract, retain and enhance the end-user experience.
Once we have received your acceptance of the detailed design, we proceed to the HTML development and CMS configuration phase. Primary and Secondary keywords or key-phrases are used throughout the development. Once all developments are done, we proceed to the Testing phase, where the features of your website and the Content Management System are tested rigorously. Once the preliminary testing is done, we then proceed to the multi-browser test, where your website is tested over major browsers such as IE, Firefox & Safari as a standard practice. If you require your website to be tested on more browser, simply ask us to have them included in the testing phase for your project.
Data migration phase:
Once we have received the UAT signoff, we will proceed to migrate all data from your current website to your new website. You can alternatively provide new content in a word document (one document per page). Depending upon your project, migration is done manually, one page at a time. The content is also organized based on the new navigation panel and site structure. We also keep your primary and secondary keywords in mind while migrating the content over, so that you can take maximum advantage of the search engine indexes.
Once the data has been ready, we submit the site for your review for final feedbacks. Once cleared, we will set up the site on the server where it is going to be deployed. Once set up on your server, website undergoes testing again to ensure that data-integrity and quality of deliverables are maintained. The site will ready for the final deployment once the pre-deployment phase is done.
Once the site is set up on your destination server, upon your approval we make the website live. One final set of testing is done on the live website for quality assurance purposes. We then hand over the control of the site to you.
Search engine indexing:
Once your website is live, we will submit your website to various search engines and directories for them to index your new website on their servers. We intent to submit your website on up to 80 search engines and directories.
Your website will be Search Engine ready at the time of deployment. We have helped many of our clients achieve top rankings on Google. Although it is very difficult to guarantee any position on the search engine, especially for a newly launched website/domain, we will have a clearer picture of your search engine ranking after the first three months of it being live.
Why with Syscryption?
“We enjoy the finer details of a project, considering every stage of its journey from planning to completion. We work with some amazing clients who are based either locally in Pune or across the Globe, from start-ups to international brands. Our projects not only look great, but they also use the right tools that work for you and with your success comes ours.
• Quality web content
• Clear, user-friendly navigation
• Webpage speed
• Search engine optimization
• Web capability