CMS is an application (more likely web-based), that provides capabilities for multiple users with different permission levels to manage (all or a section of) content, data or information of a website project, or internet/intranet application. We can also say an application with multiple functionalities that provides a full-scale Content Management System tailored for a company's organization and processes.
b) How does it work?
The entire point of a CMS is to allow a user to manipulate database information, template files, and design styles without having to understand code or how a database works. This is done through the user interface. Every new page you create in Wordpress is a form that is being submitted through MySql to your database to create a new database row entry in the "Content Page" table. Every plugin you download that gives you more capabilities on each page is a code adding new columns to certain tables.
c) What is the methodology?
Generally, we provide you with a CMS that involves two methods.
1) Content Management Application (CMA): The main goal of the methodology is to provide you (Project Managers, System Architects, Integration Specialists, etc.) with an easy-to-follow guide that would describe CMS project development process step-by-step before the actual implementation takes place. It should give you all the important information you need in order to finish your projects faster, using fewer resources, matching higher quality products while holding your budget reasonable.
2) Content Delivery Application (CDA): Our functions of Content Management System may diverge, but the majority contains web-basis publication, layout management, review control, directory, search, and recovery. We make the construction of the way of the information of the articles, video, layout elements, and graphics will be shown, which gives all the means for filling a website. The Content Management System that we provide can be very useful in the means of creating the content, publication of the content, and furthermore documenting and save the content.
d) Why with Syscryption?
At SyscryptionTechnology, we have a wide range of Content Management System development and customization services for high-quality websites. In our segment of CMS Development, our professional go through all the stages in the lifecycle of the Software Development process right from designing the software to prototyping to development, implementation, and maintenance. All this is done keeping in view the requirements of the client at the center. Our professional staffs are expert in developing the best CMS solutions for your company. The Content Management Systems that are developed by us are flexible and we ensure stability in the maintenance and management of web content, enterprise content and e-commerce services.
• Easy to use visual editor: You can add text, images, and video clips to your site in a couple of mouse clicks. It's not only easy to use but can be customized for any specific needs you may have.
• Non-technical content creation and publishing: Create pages and entire sections without any technical or programming skills.
• Flexible layout: Multiple templates can be created so all the content manager has to do is select the appropriate layout and start adding the content. Each template can have different color schemes, menu positions, number of menu levels.
• Search engine and friendly Url: URLs are critical for search engine optimization. Using descriptive, English like, URL's instead of long cryptic ones, a search engine will be able to utilize the data in the URL to better optimize your site.
• Advanced caching: For high traffic sites, we utilize caching to eliminate unnecessary database queries. This increases site performance and decreases page load time.
• Visitor Statistics: Learn not only when people come to your site, but how many and exactly where they go. Identifying these trends will help you better serve your customers by learning what is and what is not important to your visitors.
• Global Access: Update your website from any computer with a browser and internet connection, no additional software is needed.
• Multiple Website: Share the resources in the content management tool on multiple sites for different divisions within your organization.