Android App Development
Android software development is the process by which new applications are created for devices running the Android operating system. Android provides a rich application framework that allows you to build innovative apps and games for mobile devices in a Java language environment.
b) How does it work?
Use your own device. Android separates business apps from personal apps so you can use your favorite Android device for both works and play. Separate work and personal apps. It's easy to tell what other business apps you can share with using work app badges, sharing restrictions and separate work notifications. Android for Work does things a little differently. While it uses Android's multi-user framework to securely separate work and personal profiles, there is no switching users. Everything lives on a single, unified interface. Through Google Apps and the Google Apps Device Policy app, it takes a personal device and adds an additional work profile that your company owns.
c) Android development methodology
This has been an on-going debate. Two of the most popular methodology followed for Mobile App development is Waterfall and Agile.
• Waterfall Methodology: – It is a sequential design process, in which development is steadily downwards like a waterfall. It starts from conception until the closing of the project.
• Why Waterfall: – It is a traditional approach, which makes sure that the product is exactly as per customer expectations.
• What is Agile Approach: – Agile development is quick and iterative. The tasks are divided into short phases of work, frequent assessment, and adaptation to plans.
• Why Agile Development: – In contrast to desktop applications, mobile apps have shorter development life cycles, frequent changing demands, frequent updates, and ability to quickly download. Agile methodologies have proved efficient and helpful to a mobile app development environment. It fits these characteristics appropriately as it is more flexible, while traditional methods are costly and there is very less scope of change.
• Types Of Agile Development:
1) Agile Scrum: – It’s a technique in which development is broken into small chunks called scrum. A project manager is assigned to each Scrum. He is known as a Scrum Master.
2) Lean development: – Used in Lean Manufacturing Principles. For instance, sticking out notes to discuss the next task. Usually, app development firms are focused on offering the best possible solutions in a quick time. Agile methodology is followed more often. But there are cases where Waterfall would make more sense.
d) Why with Syscryption?
No doubt there are hundreds of IT companies in Pune. We stand out because of following reasons.
• Work Perfection
• Satisfied Clients
• Business Analysis
The Android Emulator installs and starts your apps faster than a real device and allows you to prototype and tests your app on various Android device configurations: phones and tablets. You can also simulate a variety of hardware features such as GPS location, network latency, motion sensors, and multi-touch input.